Dear Instructional Designer
Episode 4: Making Time for Making
In this episode, we tackle one of the biggest portfolio pitfalls: getting stuff done. How can you make time for making?
In this episode, we tackle one of the biggest portfolio pitfalls: getting stuff done. How can you make time for making? Here are some resources to get you going.
- Dear Design Student, Stop Waiting for the Inspiration Fairy: https://deardesignstudent.com/stop-looking-for-the-inspiration-fairy-4f5e3dbfc69d#.uxlygzabs
- Julie Zhou The Idea Person: https://medium.com/the-year-of-the-looking-glass/the-idea-person-e08e36f9024d
- Elizabeth Gilbert TED Talk, Finding your Creative Genius: https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius?language=en
- My Post on Prototyping in PowerPoint: http://www.knanthony.com/blog/back-to-the-storyboard-throwing-it-all-out/
Productivity System Ideas
- $100 MBA Episode on Content Creation: http://100mba.net/mba-rebroadcast-creating-a-content-production-schedule/
- Highbrow email course on Productivity Systems: http://gohighbrow.com/portfolio/how-to-create-a-productivity-system/
- Time Management Tips for Tackling Your Side Project - Trello Blog: http://blog.trello.com/time-management-tips-kevan-lee-of-buffer/