Dear Instructional Designer
Episode 29: Learning to Program
This episode, I talk about my coding journey and how coding helps us to solve more problems as learning experience designers.
This episode, I talk about my coding journey and how coding helps us to solve more problems as learning experience designers. You may be evaluating whether or not learning to code is a worthwhile endeavor. I show how coding has helped me to expand my solution options, as well as why coding may not be for everyone.
- Please Do Learn to Code: https://medium.freecodecamp.com/please-do-learn-to-code-233597dd141c#.z999b2yza
- Please Don't Learn to Code: https://techcrunch.com/2016/05/10/please-dont-learn-to-code/
- One Does Not Simply Learn to Code: https://medium.freecodecamp.com/one-does-not-simply-learn-to-code-f25bacdc5b62#.g5gl8ymmz
- Learning How to Learn: The Most Important Developer Skill: https://medium.freecodecamp.com/learning-how-to-learn-the-most-important-developer-skill-7bf62dfaf67d#.m37yaxql8
- Learn to Code by Coding: https://medium.freecodecamp.com/learn-to-code-by-coding-d1e241de81c0#.sb7qiy9zh