Dear Instructional Designer
Episode 54: Building a Network
This episode I wanted to talk a bit about how I’ve built and continue to build my network.
This episode I wanted to talk a bit about how I’ve built and continue to build my network from the perspective of an introvert.
I’m going to tackle this in a three-fold answer. First, I want to talk about the impactful things I’ve been able to do in a way that has still allowed me time to think and articulate myself and be generally introvert-y. Second, I want to talk about conferences especially since I’m such a newbie with them. And then, third, I want to talk about the activities I’d like to begin engaging in in the future.
- Christy Tucker on LinkedIn: https://christytucker.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/linkedin-connections/
- TLDC Community: http://www.thetldc.com/
- Getting started speaking at conferences: http://twist.elearningguild.net/2018/07/proposaltipsfromtheadvisoryboard/
- Another set of tips for conference proposals: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/submitting-your-conference-speaker-proposal-myra-roldan/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_feed%3Bn6HPmdhDSVKQcmjL6f5Agw%3D%3D
- Holding the Door open in your own little corner of the web: http://brendandawes.com/blog/holdingthedooropen