Dear Instructional Designer
Episode 3: What's in Your Toolbox?
In this episode, I talk about the tools that can help you make an instructional design portfolio.
In this episode, I talk about the tools that can help you make an instructional design portfolio. Here are some options:
- Kineo Adapt: https://www.adaptlearning.org/
- Moodle: https://moodle.org/
- Open Canvas: https://github.com/instructure/canvas-lms/wiki
Motion Graphic Examples
- Keynote Example by Linda Dong: http://www.lindadong.com/blog/keynotemotiongraphic
- My PowerPoint Example: http://www.knanthony.com/blog/engaging-animated-video-in-powerpoint/
- Camtasia (paid): https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html
- ScreenR (from Articulate) --- AHHH! It's been retired
- Screencast-o-matic (free version available): https://screencast-o-matic.com/home
Free Resources? Yes
- My Free Resources Pinterest Board: https://www.pinterest.com/instbydesign/free-resources/