Dear Instructional Designer
Episode 27: Prototyping Tools
In this episode, I talk about prototyping tools that I've used in the past, and why prototyping is a useful communication practice.
In this episode, I talk about prototyping tools that I've used in the past, and why prototyping is a useful communication practice. If you're seeking to help people understand a new idea, there's nothing like prototyping to help you truly help you get at any problems before you jump into the full development work.
##Try these Out##
- Basalmiq Mockups: https://balsamiq.com/products/mockups/
- Marvel App: https://marvelapp.com/
- The Skeptics Guide to Low Fidelity Prototyping: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/10/the-skeptics-guide-to-low-fidelity-prototyping/
- Prototyping: https://www.usability.gov/how-to-and-tools/methods/prototyping.html
- Why Every Consumer Internet Startup Should Do More Low Fidelity Prototyping: http://andrewchen.co/why-every-consumer-internet-startup-should-do-more-low-fidelity-prototyping/
- Interactive Prototypes with PowerPoint: http://boxesandarrows.com/interactive-prototypes-with-powerpoint/ (Old but on point)
- Using Powerpoint: http://keynotopia.com/guides-ppt/ (Also old but useful)